top of page
Fri, Apr 01|
Maine Shop Hop
Join us all month long for the 2022 State of Maine Shop Hop!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 01, 2022, 10:00 AM – Apr 30, 2022, 3:00 PM
ATTQS, 54 Central Ave, Limerick, ME 04048, USA
About the event
For over 20 years independently-owned quilts shops of Maine have collaborated by inviting their customers to spend the month of April hopping from shop to shop. Customers print out “passports” and have them stamped at each shop. There are goodie bags, in-store drawings, demonstrations and more! At the end of the month, hoppers send their completed passport and are entered for a number of wonderful prizes! Perhaps even better than the prizes, hoppers rediscover why they fell in love with quilting in the first place or begin their quilting journey.
- SHOP HOURS WILL VARY FOR THE 2022 SHOP HOP. It is important that you visit the "Shops" page and familiarize yourself with each shop's hours for April. Brochures available in participating shops list Shop Hop hours for each shop.
- 2022 Hopper Challenge: This Challenge quickly became a hopper favorite! Visit the "Hopper Challenge" page for more information.
- Child Shop Hoppers (age 8-17) are eligible to participate in the Shop Hop and will receive a special prize when completing a passport!
- Passports DO NOT NEED to be dated and initialed by shops! Shops ONLY need to stamp or sticker their square on a Hopper’s passport.
- FREE GIFT: Hoppers who have their passports stamped or stickered at all 20 participating shops will receive a gift to be picked up at the shop of their choice upon completion of the Shop Hop!
- You are either a Shop Hopper OR a Chauffeur – NOT BOTH –Please check the appropriate box on your passport.
- A Chauffeur is considered any person accompanying a Shop Hopper who is not using a Shop Hopper Passport and is not signing up for available door prizes. Two Chauffeur prizes will be awarded.
- Shop Hopper prizes are awarded in tiers, based on the number of shops visited. All Child Hoppers receive a prize.
- ALL Shop Hoppers (including Chauffeurs and Children) are eligible to VOTE on their favorite shop challenge quilt after visiting at least 5 participating shops.
- Prizes are tiered! You don't have to visit all participating shops to be eligible to win a prize, but it does improve your chances of winning! Visit the "Prizes" page of this website to see what terrific prizes are available this year.
- Shop Challenge Quilt winners will be announced for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place based on votes by Shop Hoppers. The "Chauffeur’s Choice" Challenge Quilt winner will also be announced. Don’t forget to vote! All quilts will be available to view on the Shop Hop website.
- All completed passports must be postmarked by May 13. Please send to the address listed on the bottom of the passport. No in-person passport deliveries are available.
bottom of page